vRealize Orchestrator 7.3 introduces a number of improvements, bug fixes, and extends the automated configuration with new options:
- Integration with Single Sign-On (SSO) through vRealize Automation or vSphere authentication.
- Improved configuration of Control Center, including an initial configuration wizard.
- Role-based access to Control Center as opposed to the unrestricted root access in earlier versions.
The redesigned vRealize Orchestrator vCenter Server plug-in is now included in the vRealize Orchestrator platform. The new vCenter Server plug-in has the following features:
- Simplified maintenance and faster troubleshooting, compared to the earlier versions of the plug-in.
- Improved performance thanks to an optimized communication with the vSphere Server instances and changes in the caching schema.
- Maximum compatibility of the scripting API and content compatibility with the vSphere products with version 5.5 and later.
- Support for Storage Policy Based Management (SPBM) and Storage Monitoring Service (S MS) endp oints.
The vRealize Orchestrator Dynamic Types plug-in 1.3.0 includes two new features.
- Added support for custom DynamicType properties that are persistent in the configuration.
- Introduced an improved caching mechanism that supports configuring timeout settings per object